The last remaining update for League of Legends: Wild Rift 2.3 Patch is here.
The 2.3c patch brings four new skins, several accessories, and many new balance changes to the champion and several items. Riot has said that new content will be released throughout the patch. Here is the complete patch note for the Wild Rift 2.3c patch.
This will be released on July 21 at 7:01 pm CT.
- Battle Academy Ezreal
- Professor of the Battle of Graves
- Battle Academia Katarina
- Battle Academia Lux
- Emotions: All According to Plan; Victory Guaranteed !; Snrk !; Forgive me?; That’s Not the Plan ;; My fault!; Why I?
- Baubles: All Traces
- Recall the past: Study Group
The champion’s base shield is reduced.
Braum is one of the top choices for a support position in the Wild Rift. Riot defeats the champion to reduce his damage and make him more vulnerable.
(P) Concussive stroke
- [BUGFIX] Stun duration at maximum level: 1.56 to 1.5 seconds
(1) Winter Bites
- Percentage of HP damage: Five to three percent
- Duration: Five to four seconds
Evelynn dominates in Wild Rift. Riot says that the champion’s passive recovery and immediate damage make it a constant threat. As a result, he is increasingly frustrated with giving his opponent some breathing space.
(P) Shade of Satan
- Healed: 10 percent AP per second to 7.5 percent AP per second
(Ult) The Last Caress
- AP damage ratio versus low health champion: 250 to 230 percent
Riot has said that Ezreal was too slippery early in the game. Therefore, his Arcane Shift is sought to avoid this.
(3) Arcane Shift
- Cooldown: 25/22/19/16s to 28/24/20/16 seconds
Fiora has too high a performance. Therefore, Riot slightly reduces his basic health.
After getting a nerf in patch 2.3a, the champion gets another one in this patch. Riot has said that it feels like his speed of movement should be reduced. Janna will still be able to use (2) Zephyr to distract her opponent but she will not move like before.
- Bonus movement speed during cooldown: 6/9/12/15 to 6/8/10/12 percent
Leona is increasingly lacking the 2.3c patch.
- Base damage: ’33 to 145 ‘to ’34 to 160’
- Shield: 25/35/45/55 + 20 percent bonus shield to 35/50/65/80 + 20 percent bonus shield
- Magic Resist: 25/35/45/55 + 20 percent MR bonus to 35/50/65/80 + 20 percent MR bonus
Riot had a short shot range as he struggled to fall behind in the lane phase. Therefore, his reach on the utility of the sprayer and its primary healing is being supported.
(1) Gilling Quill
- Range: 6/7/8/9 to 7/8/9/10
Sona has dominated the pressure and its consistent use. Riot says it doesn’t want to affect Sona’s ability to deal with and prevent damage. However, its developers reduced its engagement and release tools.
(3) Celerity Song
- Where: 65 to 80
- [BUGFIX] Now correctly shows a 3 percent AP ratio in the tooltip
The Bramble Vest (and Thornmail) have too high a performance as a rush item. Riot says that these items should “ideally have a special role” but are currently the best items for the beginning of Armor.
- Thorn damage: Three + 10 percent bonus shield to three + eight percent bonus shield
- Combine cost: 900G to 1000G
- Total cost: 2800G to 2900G
Riot makes Frozen Heart a more attractive purchase when fighting fast attackers.
- Aura of attack speed reduction: 15 to 20 percent
Inspiration: Route Finder
Riot has said that he wants Pathfinder to follow Mastermind for active junglers.
- Movement speed: Eight to nine percent
Champion spins are free to play
- July 15 – July 21: Alistar, Aurelion Sol, Graves, Jax, Miss Fortune, Nami, Shyvana, Tristana, Twisted Fate, Wukong
- July 22 – July 28: Dr. Mundo, Ezreal, Galio, Kha’Zix, Lee Sin, Leona, Lucian, Pantheon, Senna, Yasuo