Doki Doki Literary Club is an indie horror visual novel disguised as a dating sim. Not only players will enjoy the main story, but also the secret that lies at the heart of the game – the game directory. It takes interactivity to the next level by letting the player manipulate his game files so that the player can unlock the other end.
While there are inevitable events in the game, there is a good ending. Also known as a special ending – this is a happy final version of the game and players will receive a special letter from Dan Salvato, the genius behind Doki Doki Literary Club.
What Must Be Done In ACT 1
First, players need to reset their game goes back to the beginning to make sure they start a new New Game (available here, at the end). Next, they need to Unlock 9 CG in ACT 1 and, at the very least, 2 CG in ACT 3.
Finish with Sayori’s path before taking Yuri and Natsuki’s path. The goal is to unlock 3 CGs of each before the end of ACT 1.
Note: If the player wants skip to continue writing the first poem, go to Settings, mark Invisible text and After Selection, then select Come back and Skip it.
• Save the game before writing the first poem.
• Write perfect poem for Sayori. There it is 3 poetry to write in Act 1. Players will be able to unlock 2 CG he before the Literary Club planned for the festival.
• Always choose Sayori first during poetry sharing club activities.
• Without Yuri and Natsuki quarreled, select an option: ‘Help me, Sayori !!’
• When asked who walked home with, select an option: “I’m still going to walk home with Sayori.”
• No matter who the player chooses to help out on the weekend; though it is recommended to take the path for whoever is chosen after Sayori to avoid confusion.
• When Sayori confessed his feelings on Sunday, select an option: ‘I love you’ to unlock his last CG. Wait for them to release each other.
• Go to Settings, select Load Games, and return to wrote the first poem. If you choose to help Yuri, take her next path; If not, take Natsuki.
Poetry words for Sayori
• J: adventure, solitude, extraordinary, great
• B: bed, beauty, happiness, break
• C: calm, charm, cheerfulness, childhood, clumsy, color, comfort, crying
• D: dance, dark, daydreaming, dazzling, death, defeat, depression
• E: cuddly, empty, joyful, unusual
• F: family, fear, feathers, fireflies, flowers, fly, forgive, friends, fun
• G: grief
• H: happiness, heart, vacation, hope, despair, hurt
• J: joy
• L: laughing, lazy, loud, love, lucky
• M: marriage, memories, misery, tragedy, music
• N: nature
• O: the sea
• P: spirit, peace, pain, party, play, prayer, precious, promise
• R: rainbows, rain clouds, romance, roses
• S: sadness, scars, shame, stupid, singing, smile, sparkle, special, sunset, sweet
• T: tears, joint, tragedy, treasure
• At: No reply
• V: vacation
• W: warm, beautiful
• Write 3 poetry for him. Sometimes a player cannot find it from the words of his choice, there is a second best word, in parentheses, provided below for precaution.
• Always choose Yuri first during poetry sharing club activities.
• While he fight with Natsuki, select an option: “Yuri.”
• When asked who walked home with, select an option: “I’m going to walk home with Yuri.”
• Now, the players must already be there unlock 2 CG from him. Bila decide who to help on weekends, select an option: “Yuri.” to unlock the woman Final CG.
• During Sayori’s confession, select the option: “You will always be my dear friend.” If the player still need Natsuki’s romance, go to Settings. Select Load Game, and return to wrote the first poem.
• But if the player has has opened all 9 CG, players can keep ACTING 2.
Yuri’s chosen words
• J: afterimage, painful, ambient, analysis, anxiety, atone, aura, (alone)
• B: breathing, (broken)
• C: cage, captive, climax, pollution, covet, crimson, (calm, cry)
• D: desire, destiny, determination, chaos, disaster, confusion, contempt, disallowance, dream, (dark, daydreaming, death, defeat, depression)
• E: effective, electric, entropy, fact, permanence, existence, explode, extreme, (embrace, empty)
• F: cheating, fickle, runaway, scary, (scared, sorry)
• G: cemetery, (grief)
• H: heaven, horror, (hope, despair, hurt)
• I: imaginary, incapable, inappropriate, imperfect, inferno, infinite, insightful, intellectual
• J: travel, judgment, (joy)
• L: lust, scenery
• M: genocide, little, melancholy, (misery, calamity)
• P: philosophy, portrait, (pain, peace, prayer)
• Q: question, rain
• R: (rose)
• S: secret, sensation, star view, suicide, (scarring, embarrassment)
• T: persistent, time, (tears, tragedy)
• At: uncontrollable, extraordinary, endless, universe, uncontrollable, unstable, (unrequited)
• V: variance, vertigo, excited, vitality, excited, bright
• W: whirlwind, rage
• Write 3 poems for him. Sometimes a player can’t find any word of his choice, there is a second best word, in parentheses, provided below for alert.
• Always choose Natsuki first during poetry sharing club activities.
• While he fight with Yuri, select an option: ‘Natsuki.’
• Now, the player has unlocked 2 CG Yuri. When asked who walked home with, select an option: “I’m going to walk home with Natsuki.”
• Now, the players must already be there unlock 2 CG from him. Bila decide who to help on weekends, select an option: ‘Natsuki.’ to unlock the woman Final CG.
• During Sayori’s confession, select the option: “You will always be my dear friend.” If the player still need Yuri’s romance, go to Settings. Select Load Game, and return to wrote the first poem. For the last time.
• But if the player has has opened all 9 CG, players can keep ACTING 2.
Poetry words for Natsuki
• J: rage, anime, (adventure, unusual, great)
• B: blanket, boop, bouncy, bubble, bunny, (beauty, bed, happiness)
• C: candy, cheeks, chocolate, clouds, cute, (charm, cheerfulness, childhood, clumsy, color, comfort)
• D: doki-doki, (dance, enchant)
• E: email, (joy, unusual)
• F: fantasy, fluffy, (family, feathers, fireflies, fireworks, flowers, flying, friends, fun)
• G: game, laugh
• H: hair, hops, headphones, heartbeat, (happiness, heart, vacation)
• J: jumping, fidgeting
• K: kawaii, kiss, cat
• L: lipstick, lollipop, (laughs, lazy, hard, love, lucky)
• M: marshmallow, melody, milk, mouse, (wedding, memories, music)
• N: bite, nightgown, (nature)
• O: (sea)
• P: papa, parfait, Peace, pink, playground, poof, sullen, holy, puppy, (party, spirit, play, precious, promise)
• R: ribbon, (rainbow, rain, romance)
• S: skirt, swimsuit, sparkle, shopping, jumping, sock, spinning, sticky, strawberry, sugar, summer, (sadness, silly, singing, smiling, sparkling, special, bright, sunset, sweet)
• T: twist, (together, treasure)
• V: valentine, vanilla, (holiday)
• W: waterfall, whisper, whistle, (warm, beautiful)
What Must Be Done In ACT 2
• Select now scramble New Games ke start ACT 2.
• Players can play through it yet they want to. Or wind through it use Skip it and Auto options.
• Wait for Monika to ‘improve’ the game proceed to ACT 3 to unlock the woman The first CG.
What Must Be Done In ACT 3
• Wait for his confession and select the only option: ‘Yes’.
• Listen to how he can manipulate the game.
• Write 1 perfect poem for him.
• Read the poem.
• Delete to unlock the woman Second CG.
• Let him express his remorse and proceed to Act 4.
Poetry words for Monika
• M: Mo ika, oni a, M on a, onik, Monik, M nika, ni a, M n ka, M nik, o ka, M nk, Monika, M na, M ka, Moni, Mo i, ia, M ni , o ika, onik, Mo ik, oia, onika – don’t worry, choose whatever – it’s all Monika.
How to Delete Monika via Steam
• Go to Steam Library, right click on Doki Doki Literary Club.
• Select Manage, then select Browse Local Files.
• Inside game instructions, open character folder, and delete monika.chr
What Must Be Done In ACT 4
• Start a New Game without Monika.
• Let Sayori give it to her thank you and say goodbye.
• Listen Monika’s song and let the credit roll
• Accept special letter from the only Dan Salvato.
NEXT: Doki Doki Literature Club: How to Earn Fast
Games to Play If You Like Don’t Go Hungry
About the Author